Fiona Gilholme Hird
Quantum Psychology (Previously Balmain Counselling and Lifestyle Centre)
- Researching and evaluating through State of the Art Diagnostic Software the link between a client’s subconscious (current beliefs and perceptions) and their physical manifestation in health and current life experiences.
- Clinical Supervisor at the Institute for Emotionally Focused Therapy
- Working in Private Practice for over 18 years.
- Created practices in Annandale, Glebe and Balmain.
- Worked with Dr Michelle Webster as a support trainer on Foundations for Emotionally Focused Work at the Institute for Emotionally Focused Therapy.
- Lectured at the Jansen Newman Institute on Anorexia, Bulimia, and Overeating.
- Worked as an Intern with the Jansen Newman Institute.
- BA Psychology (Macquarie University)
- Graduate Diploma in Emotionally Focused Therapy – (Institute of Emotionally Focused Therapy, Dr Michelle Webster)
- Graduate Diploma in Individual Psychotherapy and Relational Therapy – Jansen Newman Institute.
Previous Corporate Roles
- Started a company supplying staff for shift work for various projects predominately working with the Department of Defence.
- Worked within the Media department at Advertising Agency George Patterson and DDB Needham.